Define your administrator
These settings are especially important if this is a new site or you've just changed administrators. You want any password reset requests and other admin communications to go to the right person.
- Click on the "Administrator Info" tab.
- Go through the options and customize the settings.
- The administrator's name should be up to date. Enter ONE person's name only.
- Administrator's email: make sure that this is a working email address. Don't use one that is tied to your club website, or there could be problems contacting that person.
- Password: when changing the password, enter it twice, once in each field.
Your administrator does not have to be a member of your club.
Website Admin login messages
These are mostly used by the FreeToastHost team to send out messages to all admins. They are mainly about new features, though occasionally other topics appear.
They can also be used to leave a reminder to yourself, or to other officers who may have admin access to the website. The system does NOT send emails.
You see the messages (if any) when you log in as admin. You can then either leave them there or delete them as necessary.