Please use these to search for your issue *before* creating a new message topic, as your issue may have been previously solved.
2. Please put your Club # and Club Web Address in your Forum Signature (best) OR in each post to get faster support from us.
Click here to edit your signature at the bottom of the Profile Information tab.
3. Our user and admin docs are available at: https://support.toastmastersclubs.org/doc "There's a doc for that!"
3a. There is a New "Opt In" Feature for newly added members. It also explains the
4. When posting a New Topic , please include all relevant details and be specific. When did your issue 1st occur? What operating system, browser, & browser version are you using? Did you refresh your browser cache? Are your cookies enabled? Lastly, a screen shot is often helpful.
6. We are always looking for new FreeToastHost Ambassadors to join our ranks and support fellow Toastmasters in their use of the FreeToastHost website system. If you are familiar with the system and have some interest, send a Private Message to RogerM.
Support Forum Rules
1) Please post your club number in every post, or add to your forum signature. The admins will often need your club number in order to investigate the problem. For information on how to edit your forum signature, see Getting help with your FreeToastHost site.
2) Please start a separate message thread for you problem. Every problem is different and if you hijack (= post at the end of) another's post they will get all the emails about your problem.
3) Please read the Documentation before posting. Many of the answers you are looking for are in there.
4) Please be patient. The volunteer Ambassadors are trying their best to help you. Currently, they don't all have access to the internal workings of the servers.
5) Please only private message when you are giving private information. By sharing your particular problem you may help another person.
7) Any spam, "adult" content or other objectionable messages will be deleted as soon as discovered and the users banned.